CTS understands that some organisations process their own linen and towels but can experience some common problems which they are unable to resolve.
Problems such as: mildew ~ poor colour ~ rust marks ~ greying / yellowing ~ harsh feel ~ and colour bleeds, to name just a few, have been successfully treated and items put back into serviceable life by CTS!
Items we have successfully saved:
- Tent and awnings including linings
- Heirloom tablecloths and linens
- Curtains, covers, rugs and flags
- Fire & flood damaged items: assessed with quotation report for your insurance company
- and even a 5’ tall teddy bear!
- Garment repairs and alterations carried out by a professional tailor
- Guest & delegates laundry and dry cleaning services – items individually packed & priced - a profitable addition for you to sell
- Leather & suede cleaning
- Vacuum storage bags
- Wax jackets & raincoat re-proofing
- Curtain re-lining
- Consultancy services for your own on-premise laundry installations
- Textile item fault analysis reports
Very reliable service and accurate invoicing of laundry items. Their prices for bed linen are very competitive and we have also found their curtain supply and installation to be good quality at a good price. And off the record – Simon Holmes is a linen expert of the highest degree: he knows his pillow from his sheets
North Oxfordshire Overseas Centre