CTS understands that some organisations process their own linen and towels but can experience some common problems which they are unable to resolve.
Problems such as: mildew ~ poor colour ~ rust marks ~ greying / yellowing ~ harsh feel ~ and colour bleeds, to name just a few, have been successfully treated and items put back into serviceable life by CTS!
Items we have successfully saved:
- Tent and awnings including linings
- Heirloom tablecloths and linens
- Curtains, covers, rugs and flags
- Fire & flood damaged items: assessed with quotation report for your insurance company
- and even a 5’ tall teddy bear!
- Garment repairs and alterations carried out by a professional tailor
- Guest & delegates laundry and dry cleaning services – items individually packed & priced - a profitable addition for you to sell
- Leather & suede cleaning
- Vacuum storage bags
- Wax jackets & raincoat re-proofing
- Curtain re-lining
- Consultancy services for your own on-premise laundry installations
- Textile item fault analysis reports
It has been years now since CTS took over the laundry services for my team. My experience with the team has been fantastic and I couldnt ask for more. Deliveries and pick ups are always on time. On occasions when we needed help urgently with extra laundry, they were happy to help. The work they do is of a very high standard and we are very satisfied. Well done and we are proud to be your Customer!
St Johns College, Housekeeping Manager