CTS understands that some organisations process their own linen and towels but can experience some common problems which they are unable to resolve.
Problems such as: mildew ~ poor colour ~ rust marks ~ greying / yellowing ~ harsh feel ~ and colour bleeds, to name just a few, have been successfully treated and items put back into serviceable life by CTS!
Items we have successfully saved:
- Tent and awnings including linings
- Heirloom tablecloths and linens
- Curtains, covers, rugs and flags
- Fire & flood damaged items: assessed with quotation report for your insurance company
- and even a 5’ tall teddy bear!
- Garment repairs and alterations carried out by a professional tailor
- Guest & delegates laundry and dry cleaning services – items individually packed & priced - a profitable addition for you to sell
- Leather & suede cleaning
- Vacuum storage bags
- Wax jackets & raincoat re-proofing
- Curtain re-lining
- Consultancy services for your own on-premise laundry installations
- Textile item fault analysis reports
Friendly, helpful and efficient!
Embassy CES & Bellerbys College, Accommodation Officer