CTS understands that some organisations process their own linen and towels but can experience some common problems which they are unable to resolve.
Problems such as: mildew ~ poor colour ~ rust marks ~ greying / yellowing ~ harsh feel ~ and colour bleeds, to name just a few, have been successfully treated and items put back into serviceable life by CTS!
Items we have successfully saved:
- Tent and awnings including linings
- Heirloom tablecloths and linens
- Curtains, covers, rugs and flags
- Fire & flood damaged items: assessed with quotation report for your insurance company
- and even a 5’ tall teddy bear!
- Garment repairs and alterations carried out by a professional tailor
- Guest & delegates laundry and dry cleaning services – items individually packed & priced - a profitable addition for you to sell
- Leather & suede cleaning
- Vacuum storage bags
- Wax jackets & raincoat re-proofing
- Curtain re-lining
- Consultancy services for your own on-premise laundry installations
- Textile item fault analysis reports
We have been using CTS for quite a few years now and they have always provided a fast and friendly service. Despite being one of their smaller College customers, no order has ever been too small for it not to receive immediate attention and they have never failed to help out in an emergency – for instance sending out extra hire towels at a days notice! Any questions we have are answered quickly and efficiently over the phone and a guided tour round the laundry was very informative. The drivers are always polite and helpful and deliver a great service!
Harris Manchester, Housekeeper